Whilst guests savour the luxury and the serenity that the cottage offers, they may enjoy the additonal benefits of :
– strolling down the pathway through the beautiful gardens of Belvidere Manor to the communal salt water pool for a dip,
– a picturesque walk to the Jetty at the lagoon
– enjoying a local brewed beer and pub lunch at The Bell
– tea and scones at the Historic Manor House – on site
– many exceptional restaurants closeby
– the close proximity of two of Knysna’s best beaches – Brenton on Sea and Buffalo Bay
Downstairs /2 twin beds – with its own adjacent bathroom with extra large shower.
Upstairs /King Size Bed – ensuite with beautiful free standing bath and separate shower
This bedroom is very spacious and has French doors that lead onto a gorgeous balcony ,overlooking the Knysna Lagoon and the beautiful gardens of Belvidere Manor.
It is not uncommon, to spot the famous Knysna Loerie ,with its vibrant colours, in full flight from up here, whilst sipping a glass of wine, or relaxing with a book and a cup of tea.